Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pinkalicious

We had so much fun this afternoon. As you know, we are studying the letter "P" this week. Thus, I thought it would be an appropriate time to read the books, Purpleicious and Pinkalicious. To get into the spirit of things, I asked the kids to wear purple or pink today. Everyone looked fabulous! Then, this afternoon we read the story, Pinkalicious. The main character in the story LOVES the color pink. Specifically, she loves pink cupcakes. Pinkalicious consumes so many pink cupcakes she turns pink overnight. After reading the book, I presented the kids with "magic pink cupcakes" that might turn them pink overnight. Everyone except 3 boys, reluctantly tried the cupcakes. Please don't worry if your child happens to wake up with pink hair or pink skin tomorrow morning, all they have to do in order to remedy the situation is eat green foods. :)

The brave souls who agreed to try the pink cupcakes

Here we go!


Eli wouldn't try the cupcake because, "My mommy doesn't like it when I turn pink." Too sweet!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad